- Infinite wheels Hall effect technology provides a long lifecycle to a durable product.
- Dedicated grip integration for joysticks front faceplate.
- Field proven HR series with IP68 sealing, backlighting and easy integration.
- New quadrature output terminal available.
Featured news and announcements.
Are you facing a project you could use more help with than just the basic components? APEM’s panel solution department can determine the best component for your project.Click to learn more about the types of component technologies.
APEM'S PZ SERIES KEYPADS
With a 10 million lifecycle due to movement free activation, the PZ series, a piezoelectric keypad is intended for applications requiring high reliability. It can be installed on a washable surface and is ideally suited for medical or food equipment industry. The PZ series can be front or rear mounted and its flush keys and aluminum face provide a neat smooth surface and sleek aesthetic.
- 10 million cycles
- Front or rear mounting
- 12 keys
- IP68 sealing
- Custom marking on request
Call Blair Engineering Southeast for more information. www.blairse.com