QUARTER-TURN WITH FLAT HEAD BY DIRAK
DIRAK added a matte chrome plated variant to our assortment of flat quarter-turns that is especially suitable for use in machine and plant construction, furniture making and in the metalworking industry. The housing length of 36mm offers more stability and is suitable for door- thicknesses up to maximum 26mm.
The quarter-turn housing can be upgraded in combination with the matching seal kit for protection ratings IP65 and IP67. The quarter-turn can be installed in the cutout with pre-assembled cam.
The flat head shape is also available in stainless steel and PA (IP69K) and as a vibration-proof safety quarter-turn.
- Flat quarter-turn for cutout Pr20.1.
- RH / LH application.
- IP65/67 according to DIN EN 60529 by sealing kit. (optional).
- Please configure the quarter-turn with insert (adapter) and cam.
- On request parts can be assembled.
- The quarter-turn can be screwed into the cutout with the pre-assembled cam.
- Housing: zinc die, matte chrome plated, glossy chrome plated or black
- Nut: steel, zinc plated
- Grounding nut: zinc die, untreated
Door-thickness (S) max. 26mm
Contact our sales reps today to see all the fasteners from DIRAK!