NO TOUCH BUTTONS AVAILABLE THROUGH APEM
CW 22mm Flush Mount Switches
Since the Covid 19 pandemic, the need for contact-free operation and control has increased. To meet this growing need, APEM offers a contactless version of the CW series switch developed by IDEC. This touchless (no-touch) switch series, moving your hand is now enough to activate a function or a machine. This reduces the risk of contamination where strict hygienic conditions are required.
Flush Mount Switches for a NO TOUCH application.
The stylish, compact and space-saving switches and pilot devices offered by APEM are a NO-TOUCH concept. The innovative two-step locking lever integrated with a guard provides a higher level of safety. The low projection from the panel surface reduces the possibility of unexpected activation or operator damage. The CW series adds a sleek and stylish image to the panel with black or metallic bezels. The shortest depth behind the panel in its class contributes to reducing machine and control panel size.
- Zø22.3mm mounting hole compliant with IEC 60947-5-1
- 3.5-mm operator travel for pushbuttons ensures comfortable and reliable operation
- Black and metallic bezels available
- Illuminated pushbuttons, pilot lights, selector switches and key selector switches are available
- Direct opening NC contact, 10A contact rating; up to three contact blocks for non-illuminated and two contact blocks for illuminated models can be connected
- Up to 6 contacts per switch
- UL Type 4X rating
Our experienced Sales Engineers at Blair Engineering Southeast can enhance your design with APEM’S wide variety of switches, indicators, PCB, joysticks and more.
Contact Blair Engineering Southeast today for more information.