NEW MULTI-FUNCTION HANDLE FROM APEM
APEM’s NEW Multi-Function (MF) Handle
The new Multi-Function (MF) handle meets market demands to combine a traditional compact design with multiple functionalities and customization options.
With its compact design, it can be integrated into control panels where space is limited while retaining the features and functionalities associated with largest handgrips. It provides a comfortable grip and the various controls are more accessible.
Great in these applications:
- MEWPs (lifts, elevating platforms, etc.)
- Agricultural machines (tractor cabins, sprayer cabins)
- Construction vehicles (excavators)
- All metal mechanism delivers exceptional performance in a compact package
- 2-axis functionality
- 5 million cycles
- Multifunctional handle – able to integrate multiple APEM qualified components, including proportional rockers and rollers
- Wrap around gaiter up to IP67 panel sealing
- Analog & CAN outputs
- Sealed electronics
Read more about APEM’s MF handle. Our experienced Sales Engineers at Blair Engineering Southeast can enhance your design with APEM’s joysticks, push buttons, indicators, switches and so much more.
Contact Blair Engineering Southeast today for more information.