DIRAK’S NEW LEVELING FOOT
The modular design makes it possible to determine the length of the threading yourself, by using a standard hex bolt (DIN 933 / ISO 4017). This advanced innovation promotes not only improved product storage capacity, but also a wide range of variants – with just one product.
- This design uses a larger than normal ball that increases the area of contact between the components of the Leveling Foot, and thus the force that can be absorbed by the product.
- The force is directed downward, not to the sides, thanks to a unique design of the base plate—preventing the plate from breaking due to horizonal load.
- The base plate of the DIRAK Leveling Foot can be designed smaller relative to the load. This space-saving method makes it possible to mount the Leveling Foot closer to the edge of products, which is especially advantageous for housings that stand next to each other.
- The PA plate provides a firm, stable base. Customers can choose between two sizes to better fit their applications.
- To prevent the Leveling Foot from slipping, we recommend the optional anti-slip insert. It also absorbs vibrations and protects the floor against abrasion.